- Specially formulated for use with suet cake feeders
- Ideal for various types of wild birds
- Attracts wild birds year round
- Made with rendered beef suet, roasted peanuts, almonds, pecans, corn and oats
- Designed for use with suet cake feeders
- Refrigerate for easy removal from package
Woodpecker Treat is produced by melting the highest quality beef fat; blending it with a variety of seeds and nuts then pouring it into our trays to harden. C&S's quality and special processes allow suet to be fed year round resulting in suet feeding success by our consumers.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic. Remove from plastic and insert into feeder.