Sunflower Delight No Melt Suet Dough
- Food for wild birds only
- Product is perfect for any region of country, in any weather
- Will not melt in the hot climates or get too hard in the cold
- All grains found in the suet are crushed and blended to perfect mix, which keeps the birds on the feeder longer for better bird viewing
- For year round wild bird feeding in all types of weather
- Offers a fantastic wild bird acceptance
C&S Sunflower Delight is a No Melt, No Waste, No Mess suet that will attract a "BETTER" variety of wild birds. C&S's process, unlike others who pour their dough into a tray, creates the only true no melt product line on the market today. This product will make a great addition to your backyard buffet resulting in successful "Year Round" wild bird feeding in all types of weather.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic.