Peanut Delight No Melt Suet Dough
- Attracts wild birds to your backyard year-round
- Made from a mixture including peanuts , corn, suet, and oats
- Non-melting beef based suet is ideal for a year-round feeding
- Great for birdwatching from home
- Designed for use with suet cake feeders
Peanut Delight is blending the same high quality beef fat with a base of corn meal and roasted peanuts. Other quality ingredients are added and mixed into a soft dough texture and then pressed into a cake form. C&S's process, unlike others who pour their dough products into a tray, creates the only true no melt suet product line in the world. This produces products unmatched in the industry for year round feeding in all types of weather. Attracts a better variety of birds.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic.