- Rendered beef suet, roasted peanuts, corn, oats, and raisins
- Treats will become soft and pliable at 100 degrees if exposed to extreme heat
- Our use of high quality ingredients allows this bird suet to be fed YEAR ROUND
- Designed for use with suet cake feeders
- Refrigerate for easy removal from package
Party Mix is produced by melting the highest quality beef fat; blending it with a variety of seeds, nuts and fruit which are then poured into our trays to harden. C&S's quality and special processes allow suet to be fed year round resulting in suet feeding success by our consumers.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic.