High Energy Delight
- C&S No Melt Dough Delights, blending the same high quality beef fat with a base of corn meal and roasted peanuts
- Year round feeding in all types of weather
- For year-round bird feeding
- Attracts a wider variety of birds due to quality of ingredients and is a great value for today's wild bird feeding customer
- Wild bird acceptance is overwhelming and confirmed by independent research
High Energy Delight is blending the same high quality beef fat with a base of corn meal and roasted peanuts. Other quality ingredients are added and mixed into a soft dough texture and then pressed into a cake form. C&S's process, unlike others who pour their dough products into a tray, creates the only true no melt suet product line in the world. This produces products unmatched in the industry for year round feeding in all types of weather. Attracts a better variety of birds.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic.