- Mixture of rendered beef suet, white millet, corn & processed cherries
- Meets the demand of a large variety of birds year round
- Treats will become soft and pliable at 100 degrees if exposed to extreme heart and return to normal hardness at room temperature
- Our quality processes allows suet to be fed year round
- For year round wild bird feeding
- Nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy
Cherry Treat is produced by melting the highest quality beef fat; blending it with a variety of seeds and berries which are then poured into our trays to harden. C&S's quality and special processes allow suet to be fed year round resulting in summer suet feeding success by our consumers.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic.