- Prepared using rendered beef, millet, corn, and added flavors
- Prepared to be served using suet cake feeder
- Delicious taste attracts wild birds throughout the year
- Refrigerate for easy removal from package
- Treats will become soft and pliable at 100 degrees if exposed to extreme heat
- They will return to normal hardness at room temperature
Berry Treat is produced by melting the highest quality beef fat; blending it with a variety of seeds and berries which are then poured into our trays to harden. C&S's quality and special processes allow suet to be fed year round resulting in summer suet feeding success by our consumers.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic.