Peanut Treat Big Block
- Treats become soft and pliable at 100 degrees and return to normal at room temperature
- Treats and delights are nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy, create less waste, less mess
- Place in suet feeder and hang from the trunk or branch of tree
- Attracts a wider variety of birds due to the quality of ingredients and is a great value for today's wild bird feeding customer
- Wild bird acceptance is overwhelming and confirmed by independent research
Peanut Treat 56oz. cake is produced by melting the highest quality beef fat; blending it with a variety of seeds and nuts then pouring it into our trays to harden. C&S's quality and special processes allow suet to be fed year round resulting in suet feeding success by our consumers.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic.