- Nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy
- Place in suet feeder and hang from the trunk or branch of a tree
- Create less waste, less mess and are longer lasting
- Product may contain 1 or all of the following allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish and shellfish
- Attract a great variety of birds to your yard all year
Apple Treat is produced by melting the highest quality beef fat; blending it with a variety of seeds and fruit which are then poured into our trays to harden. C&S's quality and special processes allow suet to be fed year round resulting in suet feeding success by our consumers.
Wild Bird Suet is traditionally fed in vinyl - coated wire cages. They are inexpensive and durable. Wire dimensions vary depending on how starling or squirrel resistant you want your feeder to be. The cages, or baskets, hold from 1 - several C&S Suet Cakes or Bricks. The cages may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. There are also several designs available combining wire with wood or plastic.